- Don't drink or eat anything during the practice. It is also recommended not to eat for two hours before the practice or drink large quantities just before the practice.
- Light clothes and bare foot is preferred. In Hatha yoga warm clothes are needed and you can also bring a pillow and a towel.
- Switch off your mobile phone or turn it mute before coming to class. Respect the silence in the shala surroundings.
- Respect your body if you need rest, no practice if you have fever or a cold. Please inform the teacher if you have any injuries, health problems or if you are pregnant.
- Please don't wear strong perfume or cologne during the class.
- We have yoga mats, pillows and blankets, but preferably bring your own.
- Please come well in advance before the class start, registration, payment etc. should happen before the class.
Practicing regularly gives you a stronger and healthier body and mind!